My Book Boyfriend #6

Wednesday, February 23, 2011


My Book Boyfriend is hosted by the awesome blogger Missie at The Unread Reader.   What is My Book Boyfriend you might ask.  Well it is a weekly meme where we talk about a literary crush including stats, a picture of what you imagine he looks like and some quotes from him that make you swoon.  If you are interested in participating please check out Missie blog The Unread Reader.
Jericho Barrons
From the Fever series

Barrons was powerful, broodingly good-looking, insanely wealthy, frighteningly intelligent, and had exquisite taste, not to mention a hard body that emitted some kind of constant low-level charge. Bottom line: He was the stuff of heroes. And psychotic killers.
Faefever by Karen Marie Moning

 


Dominant, stubborn, mysterious, dangerous, sexy, strong, clever, protective, scary, hot and jackass are just a few words that come to mind when I think about Jericho Barrons.  He is not your sweet hero type but rather the dark and deadly type that takes what he wants and know how to make a girl blush.  Plus he owns a bookstore ~sighs dreamily~ 

Quotes:

"We have to save the world," I reminded him.
He reached for me. "The world can wait. I can't."
Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning

"I was about to look away when he reached across the seat, touched my jaw with his long, strong, beautiful fingers, and caressed my face.
Being touched by Jericho Barrons with kindness makes you feel like you must be the most special person in the world. It’s like walking up to the biggest, most savage lion in the jungle, lying down, placing your head it its mouth and, rather than taking your life, it licks you and purrs."
Bloodfever by Karen Marie Moning

I moistened my lips. His gaze fixed on them. I think I stopped breathing.
He jerked so sharply away that his long dark coat sliced air, and turned his back to me. “Was that an invitation, Ms.Lane?”
“If it was?” I asked, astonishing myself. What did I think I was doing?
“I don’t do hypothetical. Little girl
Faefever by Karen Marie Moning


Anybody else drooling over Jericho Barrons?
Thanks again to Missie for hosting this meme.



34 comments:

-petit said...

Everybody says great things about the Fever series, but I never read them D: But after this post, the first book is going to my wishlist :P

-petit
My Book Boyfriend

Misha said...

".....powerful, broodingly good-looking, insanely wealthy, frighteningly intelligent.."

I am already in love with him! lol

Audrey (holes In My brain) said...

ohhhh boy, what pleasant eye candy. Haha, I've got this goofy smile on my face just looking at his picture xD

Nomes said...

OMG

Nomes said...

just woah.

seriously

CANNOT WAIT TO MEET THIS GUY

i should print out this visual and use it to help guide me through the books ;)

you are turning me into a perve already and I haven't even started yet, haha.

already can't wait to see who you pick for next week :D

Nic @ Irresistible Reads said...

@ Audrey - I know, he is very delicious. I have no idea who he is though.

@ Nomes - Barrons will turn any girl into a perve. I really hope you enjoy the Fever series as much as the rest of us have.

I am just waiting for Missie to stop by now and try to steal him off me!

Jan von Harz said...

I am drooling now. Sounds like quite a guy. Haven't read this series yet, but am thinking (as I fan myself) that I really should. Great post

Elodie said...

I haven't read this series yet but I definitely want to now !! WOW !!

Leanna Elle said...

I haven't read the series, but YUM! I love all of your book boyfriends. You have great taste! haha!

Savannah said...

Barrons, how I love thee! This is one man that is so hot I'm sweating :)

Jéssica said...

I read the first to books in the series and know what you mean! Barrons is a freaking hot guy. I can't resist him, just can't. <3

'He was the stuff of heroes. And psychotic killers.' Sooo true.

A.J. said...

omgomgomg

BARRONS! *faints*

The series is so good. Barrons is definitely in my top 5 fave male characters. X3

Jenny said...

*falls over in a dead faint*

BARRONS! I think he will always be the character that made me think about him the most, constantly wondering what he is, what he wants with the book, and how he really feels about Mac. I just adore this series. And that picture, he's.....


Sorry, fainted again:)

Anonymous said...

This series is up next for me; I'm kind of excited.

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

DAMN!!!!!!!!! Gah! Wha... Agh...

*drools buckets*

*drowns in own drool*

Missie, The Unread Reader said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Missie, The Unread Reader said...

Um... it is taking me a while to be able to form thoughts after viewing that picture! Where do you find these perfect specimens? Look at those eyes! They are like a predator's ready to pounce!

Those really are some of the best Barrons bits!

brandileigh2003 said...

Well I haven't read this series, but I think I should now :)

Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

Anonymous said...

Just reading the words "Jericho Barrons" has me going OMG OMG OMG OMG. I'm so glad you LOVEDDDD him! He was my first My Book Boyfriend (I couldn't have picked a better "first" eh?)

!!!!!!!!!!!
::must remember to breath::

Jacinda (The Reading Housewives) said...

I love Jerricho! But I have to admit, as I've admitted everywhere, I can't seem to finish Shadowfever. I'm stuck 50 pages in because I don't want to read the chapters/pages that are Dani's POV. I'm sure I'll read it eventually.

Jenny N. said...

Him owning a bookstore clinches it for me, I love him :)

Jasmine Cervik said...

I haven't read this series yet, (I know, I know) but he is a HOTTIE! ;)

April said...

Barrons is definitely the reason I'm reading that series. And I love the picture you picked for him.

A Canadian Girl said...

I haven't read the Fever series yet but Jericho Barrons is totally drool worthy! Must get around to reading this series now.

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

Um... sorry, but Barrons is mine. I'm mean, I guess it's okay that you drool after him and all just as long as you remember that. ;) lol

*growls at approaching hords of women* ;D

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh...heart beating...eyes fluttering...

That boy is beautiful...:D

Sasha Switz said...

Oh my, he is gorgeous. I haven't read the Fever series, but I think I will now. ;) And who is that a picture of? *fans self* He looks amazing!

Lark Andrea said...

I have not read this series, but your post is making me want to! Nice choice.

Reading Lark's Book Boyfriend

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

Oh, hello, gorgeous! Sorry, I'm drooling over here haha this feature just kills me every single week! Awesome pick, Nic! :)

Blueicegal ♥ said...

oh my word!!! *falls on floor* LMFAOOO yummmyyyyy

Tevya said...

*fans self* Great choice. I'll have to add that series to my TBR.

Julie said...

I haven't read this series, yet. But boy if that's what I can visualize while reading, I'm going to go get a copy of the first book tomorrow! I like the quote from Shadowfever. I think I just melted!

Book Passion for Life said...

Currently reading Faefever! This is totally how I picture Barrons! Niiiiiiice. Thanks for sharing Nic!
I'm so in love with Barrons it's unreal.
Jessica

Betty said...


Great post.I'm glad to see people are still interested of Article.Thank you for an interesting read..

123 HP ENVY 7640 Setup

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara