Kirsty Eagar Week: Get Ready!

Thursday, August 18, 2011


As you all know I love spreading the word about awesome Aussie young adult authors.  Kirsty Eagar author of Raw Blue and Saltwater Vampires would have to be one of my absolute favourites.   Kirsty's books are intensely readable, honest and beautiful.   

My co-host for this event is Linds from Bibliophile Brouhaha and if you know Linds you would know that she is Raw Blue biggest fan.  Linds personal quest is to see that Raw Blue gets published in the US. 

So together with some help from our favourite bloggers we are celebrating Kirsty's amazing books book by holding a Kirsty Eagar Appreciation Week.

Kirsty Eagar Appreciation Week details:-

When: 29th August to 4th September



What:  Reviews, guest posts from Kirsty Eagar including info on her upcoming novel Night Beach, amazing GIVEAWAYS and more.

 If you have any questions or ideas please feel free to contact me at irresistiblereads(at)hotmail(dot)com.

Kirsty Eagar Week Buttons:  Please help us spread the word!





 

We hope you will join us!

18 comments:

Audrey (holes In My brain) said...

Ohmigosh YAYSERS!!! I can't wait, this is such a fantastic idea :) And I think I'll be stealing one of those buttons... I loved Raw Blue too much to not mention this :P

Leanna Elle said...

Sounds great! I'll definitely be checking out the posts! :)

Jenny said...

YAY!!! I just loved Raw Blue so much, I wish it would get published here so it would be more widely available to readers! This is going to be a fun week Nic!

Danielle Zappavigna said...

This is great! KE is a fantastic writer, it's great to see some promotion of her stuff, especially internationally.

Savannah said...

Eeeep! Can't wait! I Loved this lady!

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

This is gonna be EPIC!

Thanks for putting this together ladies!

bibliophile brouhaha said...

Those buttons are simply amazing. Many, many thanks to Missie and Melissa for their skills!

Also, a HUGE thanks to you, Nic. You really took the helm here with coordination between getting things going over there and communicating with me. This has been a hugely crazy summer for me, so I really appreciate all that you've done!

Let's have a great time next week!

-Linds

Jenny N. said...

Can't wait :)

Jacinda (The Reading Housewives) said...

I'm hoping to read Raw Blue ones of these days...is there a place I can buy it cheaper than I've seen? I've seen it for $20-$30 US...

I've put a button on my sidebar :) I'm excited!

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

What a great week! I can't wait! Posted on the blog for ya!

A Canadian Girl said...

Looking forward to this, Nic, since I loved Raw Blue. Rhino loves it here in Canada ;)

Nina said...

Looking forward to it!

Bailey said...

Sounds like so much fun! =D Will definitely stop by for the event!!

Anonymous said...

This looks so cool! I'm gonna follow it closely as I I've heard awesome things about this author

Nomes said...

i am so pumped <3

and the buttons look amazing :D

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Awesome! I've heard such raves about RAW BLUE. :) *button sidebared*

The Happy Booker said...

I'm dying to read Raw Blue but can't find it anywhere :-( I'm definitely going to participate in Kirsty Eagar week and I'm grabbing a button. I've heard such great things about Raw Blue, it needs to be released in the US!

Ashley @ Bookaholics Anonymous said...

I'm definitely going to participate in this because I've heard so many good things about Raw Blue and her other books look good as well.

Will post about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara