Aussie YA May Releases

Thursday, May 26, 2011

I know I am super late with this month's Aussie releases due to my holiday.  But here they finally are:


I don't know how to classify this book, so check out the link.
Released in Australia on 1st May 2011.  No international date.
A little bit of mystery, romance and humour.
Australia 1st May, 2011.  Ebook available internationally.


Historical fiction.
Australia 2nd May, 2011 - International no date.
Suspenseful contemp.
Australia 1st May, 2011 - E-book available Internationally



Contemporary fiction.
Australia 1st May, 2011 - International no date 
Paranormal - angels (Book #2)
Australia 6th May, 2011 - International 9th June from TBD (also ebook from same date)

Most of these titles are available to be posted internationally from fishpond.com.au

Also would you like to see any of these titles on the GO AUSSIE BOOK TOUR?

12 comments:

A Canadian Girl said...

I love all the covers :)

Misha said...

Just A Girl by Jane Caro looks intriguing! I hope it releases Internationally.
Thanks for the list of new releases!

Leanna Elle said...

I love seeing the new Aussie releases! Love the cover of Exile. I must read that series! :)

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

YES! I love Fish Pond!

I just read the synopsis for Tatony. I will definitely be getting that book!

Thanks for letting us know about these titles, Nic.

Shannon The Bookstalker said...

Just a Girl & Tantony both sound really good! Just added them to my goodreads to-read pile, so thanks for putting some more Aussie books on my radar! Also I love all the Aussie covers for Rebecca Lim's angel series, the US one for Mercy isn't as pretty.

Savannah said...

Nic, thank you for posting this! I am so adding all of this to me tbr pile and ordering them whenever they come out. (If there are out, I will get them) SQUEEEEE!

Jenny N. said...

All these are ne to me but I can't wait to learn more about them.

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

I need to go to Australia to go buy books. That would be so fun! I hope they come to the states soon!

Kat said...

A Pocketful of Eyes sounds so... different! I'd love to read that one-- might have to get the ebook, since it will be available internationally. Love the cover for Exile! :)

Teddyree said...

I'm excited I picked up Exile the other day, after reading Mercy I can't wait to find out what happens. Little Sister & A Pocket Full Of Eyes sound pretty good too!

Nomes said...

i just started a pocketful of eyes (got it from Big W for $12! it's awesome already (although i seem to be doing this weird thing where i am reading a few books at once lately...)

love how you do this nic :)

The Loveless Library said...

I can't wait to read A Pocketful of Eyes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara