Aussie YA Reading Challenge May/June Reviews

Sunday, May 1, 2011


We now have 70 people signed up for the Aussie YA Reading Challenge and in March/April we had 33 reviews posted!

If you are interesting in signing up go here.  You can sign up at anytime.

This prize for May-June is a choice of ONE of the following Aussie titles, 2011 release (none of these titles are available internationally but this prize is opened INTERNATIONALLY):


A few things to remember before you link up:
  • In the linky tool please paste the direct link to your review. Reviews can be from your blog (or a guest post on a blog), Goodreads and Shelfari.  You can link up for each Aussie book you read and review in May and June 2011.
  • The prize is only for those that are participating in the Aussie YA Reading Challenge 2011 and who complete a review by 30th June, 2011.  Please make sure that you have officially signed up here before you link a review.
  • Winner will be selected at the 1st July, 2011 using random.org.
May and June Reviews 


7 comments:

Jenny said...

Burn Bright looks creepy and amazing, I can't wait to read that one!

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

You won't believe how long my Aussie list has grown. Can't wait to get through them all.

Teddyree said...

Just posted review for Mercy by Rebecca Lim; fantastic read!

Unknown said...

I am running out of Jaclyn Moriarty books to read. I only have The Spell Book of Listen Taylor left. I cannot wait for news about her new series. All I know is what is on Goodreads. If you hear anything, please let us know!

Oh and I do have lots more Aussie fiction to read so on with the challenge.

Krista Cubicleblindness said...

I have wanted Burn Bright for a couple of months now, I am very excited for this book to get more buzz, this makes me very happy!
Cubicleblindness

Unknown said...

I have just added anothe review. I hope it's ok for the challenge. It was really a 9+ book. TroubleTwisters by Garth Nix and Sean Williams. I still cannot get my head around writing in a team...

Anonymous said...

Whooooohoo

I just finished my challenge!!!
Six books!
3 I loved, 1 I liked, 2 weren't for me.

All in all a pretty good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara