Aussie YA Reading Challenge September/October Reviews

Saturday, September 3, 2011


We now have 82 people signed up for the Aussie YA Reading Challenge.

If you are interesting in signing up go here.  You can sign up at anytime.

***This prize for September-October is a choice of either Froi of the Exiles by Melina Marchetta or Blood Song by Rhiannon Hart***



A few things to remember before you link up:
  • In the linky tool please paste the direct link to your review. Reviews can be from your blog (or a guest post on a blog), Goodreads and Shelfari.  You can link up for each Aussie book you read and review in September and October 2011.
  • The prize is only for those that are participating in the Aussie YA Reading Challenge 2011 and who complete a review by 31st October, 2011.  Please make sure that you have officially signed up here before you link a review.
  • Winner will be selected at the 1st November, 2011 using random.org.



7 comments:

Teddyree said...

Ooh that's a first, me first cab off the rank :)
Nanberry - great Aussie historical fiction

A.J. said...

Now those are some awesome prizes! :)

Savannah said...

Great prizes! I need to get my hands on aussie books!

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

I've already completed this challenge, but I'm so addicted to Aussie books that I plan to read a lot more! :)

Nomes said...

you do such a great job running this nic (and please forgive me, i totally forgot to link up the last two months :/)

xx

Anonymous said...

I already completed the challenge too! But I couldn't resist Graffiti Moon, so I read it :D

Alysha DeShaé said...

I couldn't find a spot to post my wrap-up. I only read 4 books, but here it is: http://alyshadeshae.com/2012/01/07/wrap-up-aussie-ya-reading-challenge-2011/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara