Waterfall Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Tina's Book Review, Edgy Inspirational Romance, Supernatural Snark, The Unread Reader and me. For the period August 31st to September 28th each week we re-read chapters from Waterfall by Lisa Tawn Bergren and answer five questions. To find out more on this awesome event visit Tina's Books Reviews.
1. After Gabi is injured, the doctor gives her a tonic. Gabi questions the doctor several times what is in it but he refuses to tell. Would have you taken the tonic in Gabi situation?
At first I thought no. But after being so sick for the last couple of weeks and things not looking better anytime soon I think I would try just about anything to make it go away. So yes I would.
2. Before the games Gabi asks Lia to let Lord Forabosch win in the archery event as people especially Lord Forabosch are becoming suspicious of them. But during the games Lord Forabosch upsets Lia trying to throw her off her game. So Lia decides to win. Do you think she did the right thing by not letting Lord Forabosch bully her or do you think she took an unnecessary risk?
I think Lia did the right thing. I personally couldn't have put up with Lord Forabosch and would have loved to put him in his place.
3. When Gabi is dying and she and Lia decide to return to the tombs so they can get the cure at home but they have to tell Marcello the truth. Even though Marcello thinks that it is madness that they are from the future he believes in Gabi because he loves her. Do you think this is believable? What would you have done if you were Marcello?
Hmmm I don't know if I would have believed it especially from someone I have only know a short time. But love is pretty powerful and makes you have faith in people.
4. In the end Gabi and Lia return home. Do you think Gabi will return to Marcello? Would you go back?
Yes I am sure Gabi will go back. I couldn't walk away from Marcello. For true love I would pretty much do anything even if it is a little bit scary.
5. Looking back at Waterfall what was your favourite moment?
Well since I am a romantic fool it would have to be that kiss!
I can't believe our Waterfall Wednesdays are now over. It has been a whole lot of fun. If you haven't read the rest of the series yet do so immediately. It just gets better and better.
Link your answers below for your chance to win The River of Time series, signed by the author. Winner will be chosen Thursday, 29/9/11. Also don't forget commenting on any Waterfall Wednesday post automatically enters you into the draw to win Tuscan Earrings from Lisa T. Bergren! Good Luck!