My Book Boyfriend #12

Wednesday, April 6, 2011



My Book Boyfriend is hosted by the awesome blogger Missie at The Unread Reader.   What is My Book Boyfriend you might ask.  Well it is a weekly meme where we talk about a literary crush including stats, a picture of what you imagine he looks like and some quotes from him that make you swoon.  If you are interested in participating please check out Missie blog The Unread Reader.

Tucker from Unearthly

"Behold, Tucker Avery," she says to me, gesturing up at him.
Her brother resembles her in nearly every way: same hazy blue eyes, same tan, same golden brown hair, except his hair is short and spiky and he's a foot taller.  He is definitely part of the cowboy group, although toned down from some of the others, wearing a simple grey tee, jeans and cowboy boots.  Also hot, but in a completely different way from Christian, less refined, more tan and muscle and a hint of stubble along his jaw.  He looks likes he's been working under the sun his whole life.


(My Tucker is model Raphel Lacchine.  He is how I imagine Tucker even though his hair is longer)

Tucker is witty, gorgeous cowboy who is a true gentleman! ~swoons~

Favourite Quotes:



 I love how he sometimes gets embarrassed by the mushy stuff between us and his voice gets all gruff and he tickles me or kisses me to shut us both up.  Boy, do we ever kiss.  We make out like champions.

"I'm looking at you. Why are you always trying to hide how pretty you are?"

I've been kissed before.  But nothing like this.  He kisses me with surprising tenderness, for all his gusty talk.  Still cupping my face, he gently brushes his lips against mine, slowly, like he's memorising what I feel like.  My eyes close.  My head swims with his smell, grass and sunshine and musky cologne.  He kisses me again, a little more firmly, and then he pulls back to look down into my face.



Have you read Unearthly?
What do you think of Tucker?

Thanks again Missie for hosting this meme.

29 comments:

Alix said...

I haven't read Unearthly, but I MUST Tucker sounds fabulous and swoonworthy! I love the quotes (you always pick the best ones) and photos you picked.

Audrey (holes In My brain) said...

Do you have a file of stock photos of hot boys?! Le sigh... what abs ;)

And man, I think I NEED to read Unearthly soon! And those quotes? Yes, definitely need to read!

Jan von Harz said...

Have not read Unearthly yet but Tucker definitely is swoon worthy. Great quotes!

Kiwi Ivashkov said...

Haven't read Unearthly! Ooo..great pictures!!
Must read the book!!

come by and meet book boyfriend..:P
http://blogonlinerandom.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-book-boyfriend.html

Belle said...

I haven't read this but he looks/sounds amazing. Wednesday is fast becoming my favourite day of the week!

Lamia (The Book Eater) said...

Oh my god. Tucker. I LOVE Tucker. I love everything about this guy. He's like, the opposite of the over-controlling male lead type that's popular in YA right now.
Guh.

Tucker.

Guh.

PS: the third picture is very... Interesting ;)

Teddyree said...

OMG his abs in the 3rd picture are practically sinful!! I lurved Unearthly but I imagined Tucker as a bit more rugged cowboy ... but *sigh* after seeing these pics I don't really care anymore LOL

Misha said...

Tucker sounds absolutely crush-worthy! I must read Unearthly soon :)

Elodie said...

OMG my cowboy !! =) :D
I'm Team Tucker too Nic, so that's a great choice !!

Jacinda (The Reading Housewives) said...

TUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the eye candy! :)

Everyone needs/has to read Unearthly! Such a great book plus it has a hot cowboy!

bibliophile brouhaha said...

You're an abs girl, aren't you Nic? ME TOO HON!!! I didn't read Unearthly - got it from the library, but didn't get a chance to read it - I know, I know, but the whole angel thing deterred me from making it a priority. Oh, but that pic is lovely!!!!

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

Gah! Why haven't I read Unearthly yet? I mean, he is a cowboy, and Texas gals love their cowboys!

I definitely appreciate the eye candy that is Raphel Lacchine. Seems like he would be a perfect fit for Tucker!

And I have to admit, making out like champions sounds fun!

Jenny said...

TUCKER!!!! I adore him. And cute boy + horse = Jenny falling over in a dead faint on the floor to awaken in a large puddle of drool. I was rooting for him in Unearthly even though I liked Christian as well, and I can't wait to see what happens in book 2 now that he's in the know about angels:)

Jenny N. said...

Love him! So glad that Clara picked him over Christian, they are so great together.

Anonymous said...

Mmmm...cowboys. Gotta love 'em.

A Canadian Girl said...

I haven't read Unearthly yet but I'm already in love with Tucker. He sounds awesome!

On a random note, where do you find all these pictures from? I'm going to have to participate in these meme one day just so I can Google pictures of cute guys and call it research :)

Blueicegal ♥ said...

DUDE you can't do that to me! He looks at her and then what happens GAH!!! I have to read this book!

Julie said...

I love Unearthly and Tucker! Terrific pictures!!! Your post makes me want to read Unearthly again. I was definitely crushing on Christian first, but Tucker stole my heart.

Lisa said...

Great choice. I absolutely loved Tucker! The model is unbelievably gorgeous. Wow.

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

Oh I like this Tucker. I need to reread it now with this one in my head. Yes I do! :)

Rubita said...

Tuck is totally awesome. I never, not even once thought that Christian was a better fit for Clara. Tucker was just awesome in that sexy, rugged "What? My truck is awesome?" kind of way. Good choice with the pictures, too.

Rubita said...

And, having reread my comment, I realized that I used the word "awesome" about fifty times. Sorry about that.

Nomes said...

oh ~ you had NOTHING to be nervous about.

I like the middle picture best ~ it's how I imagine him ~ that big grin.

Small Review said...

*gasp* Oh my gosh, YES! Tucker is pure hotness. I don't think I can really tell you what I think about Tucker while still keeping this post PG. :P Wendy because the world's most awesome best friend when she gave Clara Tucker for her birthday. Best birthday present ever.

A.J. said...

Hellooooo Tucker. ;)

GAH! I'm so behind on the new YA paranormal releases! I wish I had Tina's quick-reading skills. @_@

Rachel said...

I love Tucker so much! He is so hot and those pics definitely do him justice! haha. Guys with abs like that should just walk around shirtless all day, really. Am looking forward to seeing if you can top this pick next week!

Miss Page-Turner said...

Oh man, I LOVED Tucker in Unearthly and your book boyfriend pictures are driving me crazy, SO HOT!

Chel said...

Ohmygosh! Just where do you find all these pics of these book boyfriends of yours? All of them are so gorgeous I think they're gonna give me a heart attack. I miss Tucker already! I want the book 2 right now!

Giselle said...

Wowowow! I just finished this now and this guy looks much like the Tucker I envisionned!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara