Aussie New Releases - April

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Here are some Aussie titles that have been recently released. Note some are late March releases that I missed last month.




Black Glass by Meg Mundell - YA dystopia fiction.  (No international release date yet).
Dangerously Placed by Nansi Kunze - A YA romantic thriller. (Ebook available now and paperback being released internationally in October)


Thyla by Kate Gordon - YA paranormal fiction. (Ebook available)
Enticed (The Violet Eden Chapters #2) by Jessica Shirvington - YA paranormal fiction about angels. (Not available internationally yet but the first book in the series Embrace is to be released internationally in October, 2011)

Want to read some Aussie books that are available internationally yet?  Sign up for the Aussie YA Reading Challenge and  join GO AUSSIE BOOK TOURS.


17 comments:

Jess - The Tales Compendium said...

Thanks for the heads up Nic. I like the sound of Black Glass and Dangerously Placed :)

Jan von Harz said...

All four of these are appealing both title and cover wise. Looking forward to some reviews.

Ange said...

Thanks for posting these. I always love to read Aussie titles. I'm really looking forward to reading Black Glass and Enticed.

Rachel said...

Thanks for this post, Nic! Black Glass sounds really good, I'll be watching out for it's international release date.

Jacinda (The Reading Housewives) said...

Thanks for sharing! :) Just added a couple of them to the TBR in hopes for a international release date in the near future! :)

Leanna Elle said...

The Jessica Shirvington series is releasing over here in October! I can't wait to read it! Finally, and international release! Yay!

Savannah said...

Thanks for the heads up on these books! I need to buy them!

Rummanah Aasi said...

Hi! I found your blog via Jenny @Supernatural Snark and now a new follower! Thyla looks really interesting and so does Dangerously Placed. I'll have to keep a look out at those when and if they are released in the U.S.

Misha said...

Dangerously Placed seems intriguing! I am happy to hear it will be releasing internationally.
Thank you!

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

I just read the synopsis for Black Glass and it sounds fantastic.

I love these posts, Nic. It is so exciting to know about what's new in Aussie titles.

Jenny said...

Wow, Thyla has such an interesting and creepy cover, I love it:) And there's an e-book version, huge bonus! Thanks for sharing these Nic!

Kat said...

Once again wishing I lived in Australia and could snag all of these books. :) Thyla *does* have a creepy and intriguing cover, and Black Glass looks especially good.

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

Oh man... I hope the rest get released her soon. I'll have to check out Thyla. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Dangerously Placed looks good! Yay for aussie books!

Nomes said...

LOVE how you do these posts nic.

i still have a few releases from the last month to catch up...

A.J. said...

Cool, I only knew of Enticed. Love these posts. :)

Nansi Kunze said...

Thanks for featuring Dangerously Placed, Nic! It's always great to see that people think a book you've written looks interesting. :) (Oh, and Jenny - Thyla's cover is amazing, isn't it? Trust me, the book is fantastic too!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara