Aussie YA Reading Challenge - March/April Reviews

Thursday, March 3, 2011


Wow, we have 59 people signed up for the Aussie YA Reading Challenge now and in Jan/Feb we had 35 reviews posted!  I loved reading them all and I see most of you are enjoying them.

If you are interesting in signing up go here.  You can sign up at anytime.

This prize for March/April is a choice of ONE of the following Aussie titles (my favourites):




A few things to remember before you link up:
  • In the linky tool please paste the direct link to your review. Reviews can be from your blog (or a guest post on a blog), Goodreads and Shelfari.  You can link up for each Aussie book you read and review in March and April 2011.
  • The prize is only for those that are participating in the Aussie YA Reading Challenge 2011 and who complete a review by 30th April, 2011.  Please make sure that you have officially signed up here before you link a review.
  • Winner will be selected at the 1st May, 2011 using random.org.
March and April Reviews 



6 comments:

Nomes said...

this is awesome/ I TOTALLY forgot to link last month, haha.

SORRY :D

I already have one to link though :) the four above books are faves on mine too

Jess - The Tales Compendium said...

ooooo those four books are awesome :D

Savannah said...

These books look awesome! Time for a trip to the book depository!!

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

Thanks for helping to encourage my hunt for Aussie titles, which is really becoming more like an obsession. LOL

A.J. said...

I didn't write a review last month. *gasps* I will write it this month!

Anonymous said...

I completely loved my April read, :) It was awesome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara