My Book Boyfriend #10

Wednesday, March 23, 2011


My Book Boyfriend is hosted by the awesome blogger Missie at The Unread Reader.   What is My Book Boyfriend you might ask.  Well it is a weekly meme where we talk about a literary crush including stats, a picture of what you imagine he looks like and some quotes from him that make you swoon.  If you are interested in participating please check out Missie blog The Unread Reader.

Will from Perfect You

He's still the kind of guy who will come up to me after class and say, "So, what happened in there? I lost interest as soon as the teacher started talking," but he's also the kind of guy who will decide that since it's a Wednesday, we need to go eat tacos and then drive out to the park and watch the sun set.
He also still a really good kisser.

What makes Will so special is he is the kind of guy who always brings a smile to your face.  Charming, sweet, hot, thoughtful, someone that is easy to talk too, funny and a great kisser.


Quotes:

He grabbed it and leaned in, pressing his lips to my neck right below my ear.  I felt the warmth of his mouth, a sharp quick nip from his teeth, and then he was grinning at me again.


"Yeah," he said and then he blushed.  Will BLUSHED.  I didn't know he could do that.  I know I should say he suddenly seemed vulnerable and I felt a connection to his soul or whatever, but the truth is I just wanted to tackle him and then make out for the next three thousand years. "It's just .......today has really sucked, and when you're around stuff doesn't seem so crappy." 


"I surprise you?" He caught my arm in his, sliding his hand down so it tangled with mine. 
"Yeah.  You're not so bad, you know?"
"You like me," he said, grinning again.
"I didn't say that."
"Close enough," he said, and kissed me again.

What do you ladies think of Will? 
Who is one of your literary crushes that always makes you smile?

Thanks again Missie for hosting this meme.

19 comments:

Alix said...

Excellent choice! I ADORE Will!!

He's one of my top literary crushes. He's so sweet and funny (are you part vampire?) and perfect for kate!

I love the quotes you picked, especially the I should feel a connection to his soul one - so funny!

And if you haven't read Something Maybe by Elizabeth Scott do. Finn is another of my literary crushes :)

Leanna Elle said...

Yum, yum, yum! I need to read this book!

Savannah said...

I loved this book! Great pick! Also super jealous you are reading Where She Went!! I'll be looking forward to your review!

Audrey (holes In My brain) said...

Awhhhhh Will... But the true "Will" in my heart will always be the one from Saving Francesca. But this one comes pretty close, i seriously need to get my hands on this book!!

And to that second question... THOMAS MACKEE. We are getting married, haven't you heard????

bibliophile brouhaha said...

Awwwww, I loves! OH but Nic, that pic - he's cutie, but looks SO YOUNG! It's like going to watch New Moon, thinking, "but he's only 17! he's only 17!" Haha, I was a little tipsy :)

Jacinda (The Reading Housewives) said...

I have to read this! My library has it but I'm on a waitlist for it! Love the pic! :) You pick out the best quotes! :)

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

Dawwwww. I like him. And I wouldn't mind making out with that picture for the next three thousand years!

And check out Audrey's comment up there, mate. Is she a little nutty or what? Poor thing. She thinks Mackee is hers. *sighs*

Elodie said...

I haven't read Perfect You but I definitely want to now !!! This Will seems so swoon worthy ... OMG !! Can't wait !!

Jenny said...

I have to say I'm kind of a huge fan of Will and now really want to read this book. He's delicious Nic! This is such a great meme, so much yumminess to read and look at:)

Jenny N. said...

I must say he would make a great boyfriend. I'm probably one of teh few who haven't read anything by Elizabeth Scott yet.

Misha said...

OOh! Will sounds yummy! :D I need to read Perfect You.

Joy Tamsin David said...

Your description of Will just made me go put Perfect You on my wish list!

Rubita said...

Ooh, it's been a while since I've read this one. I love Elizabeth Scott. The Unwritten Rule is on my TBR list and I really, really want to read it. Your reminder of Will's hotness reminds me why I like the guys in Scott's books.

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

LOL Love the pic. Oh yes... love a man who makes you laugh. :)

A Canadian Girl said...

I love Will and the quotes you've picked show off his personality perfectly!

Nic @ Irresistible Reads said...

@ Alexa, thanks for the rec. Something Maybe I read years ago but I feel like doing a re-read.

@ Leanna - Yes you do!

@ Savannah - Where She Went is amazing.

@ Audrey - Hahaha. Never going to happen. Thomas Mackee is all mine. I thought we have been over this XD

@ Lindsi - LOL. I am bit of literary cougar too.

@ Jacinda - Thanks! Hope comes in soon from the library.

@ Missie - I know Audrey is delusional lol but she has excellent taste XD

Nic @ Irresistible Reads said...

@ Elodie - I hope you enjoy it!

@ Jenny - I know this meme is the best. Missie is awesome for thinking of this.

@ Jenny N - You should really try some Elizabeth Scott she is a talented writer.

@ Misha - He is very yummy and so are the kissing scenes.

@ Melissa - When I saw that pic I knew it was perfect for Will. It nice to see a gorgeous smile.

@ Canadian Girl - I loved his cheeky personality.

@ Rubita - I still have to read Unwritten Law too.

@ Joy - Glad you like the sound of Will :)

Tevya said...

Wow - I don't know Will, but I sure want to now! Great choice - and thanks for the introduction! ;)

Reading Lark's Book Boyfriend

Rachel said...

He sounds absolutely delectable. Officially added this to my Goodreads TBr list, just from this haha. Great pick - as always!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara