I am a little bit cover crazy #2

Sunday, November 7, 2010

This week's cover crazy is a bit of a cover war.  I have picked my top 3 Aussie titles and top 3 overseas titles for a cover off.   Since I have just finished Embrace, I thought I would do Angels as this week's theme.  Here are my top picks:

Aussie Titles



Embrace                                                                    Mercy




International Titles




Fallen Angel                                                                 The Fallen



All those covers are absolutely gorgeous.  Halo is my top pick though for favourite angel cover.  I like it's romantic feel and the light shining through.  Closely followed by Hush, Hush for it's dark and edgy feel.  What is your favourite angel cover?

4 comments:

Vee said...

Halo and Hush, Hush are my faves too. Closely followed by Mercy and Embrace.

I really love the covers of the Fallen series for angel books, as well.

Cass said...

Haven't heard of Mercy before.

I like the font used for Fallen Angel. I think I'll settle with Halo though. It's the best of those that I've seen in person. (at bookshop)

Maidenveil said...

Hi, Nic! Thanks for dropping by my blog. FF back. <3

Angels on the cover can surely drive me crazy too. Hush Hush is on top of my list! :)

Cheers!

-Len of Musings of a Reader Happy

bibliophile brouhaha said...

I picked up hush, hush for the cover alone - it was an okay read - I reviewed it. It's my favorite angel cover, though - very striking!

Thanks for stopping by earlier!

-Linds, bibliophile brouhaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara