Inkcrush I was tagged for this blog award.Thanks to my awesome friend, Nomes over at
So now I get to pass on ten things about me that you don't know:
1. I can not click my fingers. I don't know why it won't work for me.
2. I am afraid of not spiders or snakes (I don't have a problem with either of them) but FROGS. Yes the green slimy jumpy kind. I scream and run away like the girl I am when I see one.
3. I have no middle name. My first name is Nichole (but I get called Nic) and was always jealous of the kids who had middle names for some reason. Now that I am older I don't mind.
4. My mother and her family are from Germany.
5. I have only ever seen snow once. It was in Paris and I thought is was so beautiful until I went outside and it was freezing. And when we went to leave Paris our flight got grounded because of the snow and we had to spend the whole day waiting for our flight. I am definitely a hot weather girl.
6. I love snorkeling. I have been lucky enough to snorkel in Fiji and Thailand and it is one of the best experiences in my life. That picture to above is one of the places in Thailand I went snorkeling.
7. On the same subject, when I was kid I was swimming in the ocean when there was a shark siting (there would always be at least one). I froze and the shark swam past my and touched my legs. My sister had to drag me out of the water. We later found it is was a certain type of shark that wasn't dangerous.
8. I was once in an all girl rock band although we never got out of the garage.
9. Six degrees to Brad Pitt (well less than 6). Back in 1989 part of The Delinquents was filmed on my street when I was a kid. I met Charlie Schlatter who dated Jennifer Aniston who married Brad Pitt. It makes my crush on Brad Pitt seem less impossible.
10. One of my relatives was an Australian contortionist aka rubber man who could bend his body to fit into a box.
I am tagging: AJ at Collections, Kare at Epic Book Nerd and Alexa at Not Enough Bookshelves.